ABOUT THE ROLE
- SCHADS Level 3.2
- 15.2 hours p/w (0.4 EFT) Contract until December 31, 2021
- Preston location
- Flexible working hours (must work Tuesday)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience within administration roles with an advanced skill level using SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365, in particular Excel.
- Proven experience within accounts receivable and payable roles with advanced skill level using MYOB.
- Experience processing payroll or with a good attitude, and ability to learn.
- Enjoy working with a small team and enjoy communicating with a diverse range of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and external stakeholders.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision and as part team with the ability to prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An ability to be pro-active and willing to help wherever possible.
With previous experience in a similar role, your commitment to our values of equality, integrity, creativity and diversity will ensure your success in this role.
Juno recognises the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women with disabilities and LGBTIQA+ women.
Juno is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check and National Criminal History check.
For further information please email Imelda Rennick, Administration Coordinator, at email@example.com.