About the role
- SCHADS Level 5
- 0.4 EFT. Contract until December 31, 2021
- Preston location
- Flexible working hours
The On Our Path Together coordinator will project lead our community education project that provides information, connection and support to older women at risk of homelessness. This project uses a peer-education model which engages peers as educators to share knowledge in community settings and help women access support earlier.
In the role you will:
- Coordinate the On Our Path Together peer education and community information project.
- Create opportunities for lived experience experts in the development and review of the On Our Path Together project.
- Provide mentoring and support for peer educators
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Qualifications in community development, social work or extensive experience in community education or peer work.
- Experience working with community service or advocacy organisations focused on homelessness, gender-based poverty or older persons.
- Experience in coordinating peer projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including experience co-facilitating workshops
Juno recognises the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women with disabilities and LGBTIQA+ women.
Juno is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check and National Criminal History check.
For further information about this role, please contact Tanya McColl on email@example.com. To apply, please email your CV addressing the key selection criteria and cover letter to Tanya.