Juno’s Rapid Response Clinic: Early Intervention Support
Juno’s Rapid Response Clinic (RRC) is a vital early and brief intervention initiative that operates as both a helpline and a drop-in clinic. The Clinic focuses on providing women (trans and cis) and non-binary people who are experiencing early housing stress with connection to key information and practical support on housing and financial relief.
Our dedicated RRC Workers, available for in-person and telephone support, provide a range of services, including:
- Rental coaching and advice (including access to a private rental pack)
- Information on financial assistance and counselling
- Information around Centrelink entitlements and income support
- Assistance with Register of Interest social housing applications
- Support to understand your rights as a tenant and linkage to support
- Information on where to get material aid such as food relief, furniture, white goods, phone credit and clothing
- Information on and connection to other support services
The Rapid Response Clinic operates from our Preston office on Wednesday afternoons and Friday mornings, providing telephone and face-to-face support. Each participant has access to one to two support sessions with our case workers.
To learn more about Juno’s Rapid Response Clinic or to access support, call Juno’s office at 03 8692 2020 and ask to speak to our Rapid Response Clinic worker or email RRC@juno.org.au requesting support.
A huge thank you to doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation AUNZ and Pierogi Studio for their generous support of this project.