Please note this is not a crisis service. To receive homelessness support from Juno you must be referred via a local Homelessness Access Point. If you are experiencing Family Violence, please reach out to Safe Steps or your local Orange Door for support.
Juno’s Rapid Response clinic provides women and non-binary people who are experiencing financial or housing stress with the support they need.
Our Rapid Response Clinic (RRC) provides women and non-binary people with information and practical support to get back on track, including:
- Rental coaching and advice (access to a private rental pack)
- Information on financial assistance and counselling
- Information around Centrelink entitlements and income support
- Assistance with Register of Interest social housing application
- Information on and connection to other support services
- Understanding your rights as a tenant and linkage to support
- Information on where to get material aid such as food relief, furniture, white goods, phone credit and clothing.
The Rapid Response Clinic provides telephone and face-to-face support from our Preston office on Wednesday afternoons and Friday mornings. You will have access to one to two support sessions where our case workers can provide advice and information on the areas mentioned above.
Find out more about Juno’s Rapid Response Clinic here or call Juno’s office on 03 8692 2020 and ask to speak to our Rapid Response Clinic worker or email RRC@juno.org.au to access this support.
A huge thank you to the Inner North Community Foundation for their generous support of this project.