Help Juno reduce the risk and impacts of homelessness this festive season
The festive season is supposed to be a relaxing time, but for many of the people we work with, it can be a stressful period with an increased risk of family violence. The rising cost of living pressures and the lack of affordable housing has only made things more challenging.
By donating to Juno today, you are supporting women, non-binary people and children that are experiencing or are recovering from the impacts of homelessness and family violence.
We assist them to connect to housing and provide critical support to rebuild and thrive after homelessness and violence and achieve economic independence.
Thank you for standing with us to improve the lives of women and non-binary people and their children facing homelessness, violence, discrimination and economic disadvantage.
Be part of the movement for real change so that we can:
- Continue providing tailored responses to women and non-binary people and their children
- Help women and non-binary people move into safe, permanent and affordable housing
- Support individuals experiencing early signs of being at risk of homelessness
- Deliver innovative programs that move women out of poverty and homelessness for good
- Support women and non-binary people working on long-term goals for economic independence
- Offer activities that promote wellbeing and recovery from trauma
- Advocate for a redesign of the current homelessness system to meet the unique needs of women and non-binary people
If you have any questions about your donation, or for more information on other ways to give please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juno is a Registered Charity. All gifts over $2 are tax deductible.
ABN 53 578 663 810