Help Reopen Our Rapid Response Clinic To Prevent Homelessness
We urgently need your support to reopen our Rapid Response Clinic as 2023 comes to a close.
The clinic serves as a lifeline – it’s a vital service that connects people with crucial housing and financial support, mitigating the risk of homelessness.
It was through the support of the community that we were able to run the service over the last 12 months.
But unfortunately, we find ourselves in the difficult position of being unable to secure the necessary funding to sustain this vital service into 2024. While the cost of living and rental rates are soaring, putting more people at risk of housing stress.
Your support can make all the difference in reopening the clinic and ensuring immediate assistance for those on the brink of crisis.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation. Time is of the essence. Together, we can keep more women and non binary and their families out of homelessness for good.
Thank you for your support and solidarity.
Be part of the movement for real change so that we can:
- Continue providing tailored responses to women and non-binary people and their children
- Help women and non-binary people move into safe, permanent and affordable housing
- Support individuals experiencing early signs of being at risk of homelessness
- Deliver innovative programs that move women out of poverty and homelessness for good
- Support women and non-binary people working on long-term goals for economic independence
- Offer activities that promote wellbeing and recovery from trauma
- Advocate for a redesign of the current homelessness system to meet the unique needs of women and non-binary people
Thank you for standing with us to improve the lives of women and non-binary people and their children facing homelessness, violence, discrimination and economic disadvantage.
Juno is a Registered Charity. All gifts over $2 are tax deductible.
ABN 53 578 663 810