This financial year, please help women and gender diverse people stay out of homelessness
Juno’s Rapid Response Clinic closes at the end of the financial year, but with your help, we can keep the doors open to prevent women from experiencing homelessness.
The Clinic has helped 100 women and gender diverse people stay housed in the past year alone. Will you donate $50 today to keep another 50 people out of homelessness this year?
How your support helps
Luula* is one of the many women the Clinic has supported. She relocated to Victoria to escape family violence and was staying with a friend when she contacted the Rapid Response Clinic. Luula had no idea where she would live when her friend’s goodwill eventually ran out.
There were so many ways our housing experts were able to support Luula at the Clinic. We helped her with housing applications, advocated for referral to a case manager, and connected her with specialist family violence support.
Staffed by sector experts, the Clinic provides tailored, one-on-one support to women like Luula. And makes sure the women and gender diverse people that contact the Clinic have the skills and information to help themselves in future.
We need to raise $10,000 to keep the Clinic open. Can you chip in today? Any amount you can give will bring us closer to reaching this goal.
If you have the means to do so, please make a donation today so that we can keep supporting women and gender diverse people and their children in extremely challenging situations to achieve safety, increase their independence and thrive.
Find out more about the Clinic here.
Be part of the movement for real change, so that we can:
- Continue providing tailored responses to women and gender diverse people and their children
- Help women and gender diverse people move into safe, permanent and affordable housing
- Support individuals experiencing early signs of being at risk of homelessness
- Deliver innovative programs that move women out of poverty and homelessness for good
- Support women and gender diverse people working on long-term goals for economic independence
- Offer activities that promote wellbeing and recovery from trauma
- Advocate for a redesign of the current homelessness system to meet the unique needs of women
To make a donation, please click here.
If you have any questions about your donation, or for more information on other ways to give please email email@example.com.
Juno is a Registered Charity. All gifts over $2 are tax deductible.
ABN 53 578 663 810