At Juno, you will be a part of a passionate and dedicated team who are guided by a shared commitment to supporting and empowering women and non-binary people and their children experiencing homelessness and family violence.
As a proudly intersectional feminist organisation, we are guided by our vision a community where all women and non-binary people and their children are safe, empowered and thrive and we live by our Juno values; feminism and intersectionality, collaboration and creativity, equity and justice and courage and accountability.
We work with a diverse range of women and gender diverse experiencing homelessness and family violence, and we are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women with disabilities and LGBTIQA+ women, of all ages.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check and National Criminal History check (and an international police check if 12 months or more have been spent living in an overseas country in the past 10 years).
- Feminist, intersectional, and politicised trauma informed leadership
- Great opportunities for workforce development and training
- Work from home one day per week
- Monthly rostered days off (RDOs)
- Additional salary packaging available for meals and entertainment
- Workplace committed to diversity and inclusion
- Work within a creative and collaborative team
- Fortnightly supervision and bimonthly Reflective Practice
- Generous leave conditions for eligible staff members, including Study Leave, Family Violence Leave, Menstrual Leave, Gender Affirmation Leave, Ceremonial Cultural Leave, and Parental Leave, as well as Grace in favour days between Christmas and New Year
- Staff wellbeing days
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What to know more?
Also you may like to look at our socials:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/junoinc_
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/juno-org-au
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/people/Juno/100090312626960/
View current job opportunities
Juno has an Equal Opportunity Exemption (A99/2012) and requests applications from women (cis and trans) and non-binary people only.
We are not currently hiring. Please check back later.