About the role
In the role you will:
- Be trained in trauma-informed whole of life approach to coaching
- Provide coaching and mentoring with women in the program using a framework of unconditional positive regard
- Work in partnership with women to develop goals and actions across life domains
- Assist in building the program’s network of support
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working in a community service, employment services, financial counselling or family violence organisation using a person-centred framework
- Experience mentoring/coaching participants to develop and achieve goals
- Knowledge of feminist-informed, evidenced-based or trauma-informed practice
- Qualifications or relevant work experience in Social Work, Psychology, Coaching, Community Development, Community Services or an equivalent field
- Experience in motivational interviewing would be an asset
Juno recognises the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women with disabilities and LGBTIQA+ women.
Juno is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check and National Criminal History check.