Juno is currently recruiting for multiple board roles that will support us to pursue our strategic goals.
We are seeking candidates with relevant experience in the homelessness, family violence or other community services sector and skills in the following areas:
- Non-profit Governance and Strategy
- Government Relations
- Survivor Advocacy
We are also interested to hear from anyone who has other skills or experience that may be relevant to Juno’s work.
Selection criteria for roles includes:
- Experience in non-profit organisations and /or relevant experience as a Survivor Advocate
- Current working knowledge of the Victorian violence against women or homelessness sectors and/or community services sector (preferable)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically (preferable)
- Willingness to commit time the Board and the organisation
Juno recognises the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women with disabilities and LGBTIQA+ women.
Juno is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check and National Criminal History check.